Disclosure and Barring Service

If you have been asked to apply for a 'CRB' or 'DBS' check because you are planning to work as a volunteer or a paid employee for an organisation where you will be working unsupervised with children or vulnerable adults, you should contact the Disclosure and Barring Service.