Bins, rubbish and littering

Fly-tipping, littering, bins and refuse are all dealt with by your local authority. For more information visit Ask us something - Fly-tipping, littering and bins.

Use the links below to contact your local authority to report fly-tipping or for issues relating to litter, graffiti removal or bins, giving as much information as you can.

If you telephone the police to report fly-tipping, details will be recorded and passed the relevant local authority. It is unlikely the police will attend a routine fly-tip report, but if you are witnessing an incident taking place now please call 999 as this is a crime in action. Do not put yourself at risk; only carry out a visual inspection and report what you have seen.